Our core strategy has changed little since our inception in 2002. It is to implement a decentralised conservation approach built through ‘no-regrets’ actions that give tangible outcomes.
1. Articulate a compelling vision of the future, imagine and act for the best, transform landscapes rather than just manage threats (address causes not symptoms)
2. Minimal structure with maximum resources hitting the ground
3. Build momentum by establishing tangible and inspiring examples of what can be achieved
4. Establish support mechanisms to tackle key gaps and underpin expansion across the entire Link
5. Phased whole of Link roll-out focusing effort into strategic and effective actions
It’s wonderful to be now putting our effort into the fifth strategic step.